- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- How long do we keep them.
- To which recipients your data is communicated.
- What are your rights.
POP NAUTICA, SLU
C / Carme Rovira 1
08340 Vilassar de Mar (Barcelona)
Tel: 630 054 640
2. PURPOSE, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION OF THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA SENT THROUGH:
- CONTACT FORM
Purpose: To provide a means for you to contact us and respond to your requests for information, as well as send you communications of our products and activities, even by electronic means, if you tick the box of acceptance.
Legitimation: The user’s consent to request information from us through our registration form and by checking the box to accept the submission of information.
Retention: Once your request has been resolved using our form, if you have not generated a new treatment, and in the case of accepting commercial shipments, until you request their cancellation.
- SENDING EMAILS
Purpose: To respond to your requests for information, to respond to your requests and to answer your queries or doubts.
Legitimation: The user’s consent to request information from us via e-mail address.
Retention: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment.
- SENDING THE CURRICULUM VITAE BY EMAIL
Purpose: To have your resume to participate in our staff selection processes.
Legitimation: The user’s consent to send us their personal information and resume for our staff selection processes.
Conservation: During the development of open personnel selection processes and for 1 year for future processes.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and the consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or, if applicable, sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests and / or provide you with the services you may contract, so if you do not provide them to us, we will not be able to attend to you properly or provide you with the service. which you have requested.
3. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
Your data is confidential and will not be passed on to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
4. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case will the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships previously generated.
You may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to or rectification of your personal data when it is inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to apply for your Rights: By writing to the person in charge at his / her postal or e-mail address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and with respect to what personal data.
In the event of any dispute with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority ( www.agpd.es ).
This website uses its own technical, personalization and analysis cookies, which process connection and / or device data, as well as browsing habits for statistical purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, when processing the aforementioned cookies, we have requested your consent for the use and ease of information. of these.
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided from its alteration, loss, and processing or access. not authorized.
7. UPDATING YOUR DATA
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data up to date, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise we are not responsible for the veracity of these.